Holly St. John Peck, Dallas TX is passionate about working with High Potential Leaders by coaching them one-on-one to quickly improve their professional presence, executive image and bottom-line results through learning the 3 Ps of Leadership: Presentation, People and Political Savvy Skills. Leaders are the face of the organization with high visibility attached to their message, and they cannot afford to be ineffective in their political influence, communicating with their teams, facilitating departmental meetings, or speaking to an audience about their products, services, or their company’s vision and goals. This is where Holly’s 25 years of experience and expertise come into play.
One of her unique qualities as a coach is that many of the principles and skills taught privately in coaching come from the sought after, certified training programs that Holly delivers around the globe. She has developed astute cultural awareness from working with business people in their home offices in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and South America. This awareness helps tremendously not only in her own understanding in working with those of different cultures, but in helping her clients to do the same. As a female leader herself coming from a management role in telecommunications and running her own professional development firm for 20 years, she’s often asked to be a part of helping female leaders to succeed, especially in male dominated businesses. Holly is known to be personable, authentic, professional, and politically savvy. She is a sought out speaker within Fortune 500 organizations around the globe, from Coca-Cola in Africa, Citigroup in Argentina, Cisco in Amsterdam and Alcatel-Lucent in Mexico City.
- Awarded Woman Business Enterprise of the Year 2016 by WBCSW
- Certified Trainer in Achieve Global, Brandon Partners, Franklin Covey, OKA, Ridge Associates, Zenger Miller
- Author “Speaking Simplified” Roadmap to Success business book 2013
- BA, Communication & Public Address; MS, Human Relations & Business (currently pursuing)
- PCC/Professional Certified Coach – expected in late 2015- International Coach Federation
- CLC/Certified Life Coach – ILCT 2005
- Adjunct Lecturer – Business Presentation Techniques – SMU’s Cox School of Business MBA program 2010-2012
- Facilitator – UTD’s EMBA program 2012-2014
- Guest Lecturer – Business Presentation Techniques – UTD School of Management EMBA and GLMBA programs 2010-current