A two-day training skills program for trainers, facilitators, and employees who teach others.
Two trainers are required to privately coach participants for rapid skill improvements.
Course Overview: Focused energy can make the difference between a “good” trainer and a dynamic “Ener-trainer!”. In this engaging two-day workshop, participants learn how to energize, motivate, involve and train others to ensure classroom learning and back-on-the-job productivity. Great classroom training depends on three areas: Content, Learner, and Trainer; Ener-Training gives specific focus to the Learner and Trainer. Participants learn about adult learning principles, learning styles, audience involvement and interaction techniques, trainer competencies, and how to be dynamic in front of a group. Once the focus moves from themselves to the learners, nervous trainers become confident and competent. Videotaped training simulations followed by private review sessions with a coach add unique value to this highly interactive workshop.
- Increase energy and enthusiasm to increase participant interest and buy-in
- Apply adult learning principles to training content to increase learning curve
- Deliver training which appeals to every learning style
- Engage participants with involvement techniques to ensure learning and retention
- Manage problem behavior to maintain control and achieve learning objectives
- Develop strong opening and closing statements to gain attention and
- Build trainer platform skills to look and sound confident and competent